We think customer first, and puality first.
- We always offer the product which fitted a customer demand through smooth communication with a customer.
- In consideration for laws and regulations and environment, we aim at contributing to social development by offering the product which adapted to ISO standard requirements.
- We understand the situation and the problem of the company and, take the trend of the situation and the customer in the world into consideration, want to continue being the company which can feel relieved to interested party. In addition, for effective maintenance of QMS, we promote an improvement activity continuously.
Fundamental(or Basic) Frinciple
We will promote the company activity that recognizes our environmental conservation activity to be local environment and an important issue to live together, and focuses on environment, health, the security of local inhabitants, supplier and the employee, and consider the influence on natural environments in production, sale of automotive metalwork parts, all the services.
- The prevention of reduction and the pollution of the influence to give environment
- 1)Promotion of energy saving, the resource saving.
- Productivity improvement
“poor rate reduction by the process improvement, use of efficiency of materials”
- Promotion of 3R (Reduce /Reuse /Recycle )
- 2)Reduction of the waste by cause measures.
- The law observance (compliance)
- Observance of the target environmental laws and ordinances, regulation.
- Observance of the voluntary environmental standard that decided enforcement.
- We understand the situation and the problem of the company, take the trend of the situation and the customer in the world into consideration, and want to continue being the company which can feel relieved to interested party. In addition, for effective maintenance of EMS, we promote an improvement activity continuously.
Business Continuity Enhancement Plan
Date of certification
October 21, 2022
Explanation of the system
The plan is certified by the Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry, which includes necessary items and stipulates disaster countermeasures to be taken in the future, in order to recognize the disaster risk of the company and to work on it as the first step of disaster/mitigation measures.
Information Security Policy
MASAKI SEISAKUSHO CO.,LTD(hereinafter referred to as "We") recognizes that information such as trade secrets and personal information entrusted to us by our customers and suppliers or held by us, systems for managing and protecting such information, and systems for controlling our facilities and products (hereinafter referred to as "information assets") are important assets for our business activities. Based on this recognition, we have established the Basic Policy on Information Security (hereinafter referred to as the "Policy") for the purpose of systematically and continuously addressing information security, which will be implemented and promoted as follows.
- Management Responsibility
We shall strive to systematically and continuously improve and enhance information security under the leadership of management.
- Establishment of Internal Systems
We shall establish an organization to maintain and improve information security and establish information security measures as official internal rules.
- Employee Initiatives
We will communicate this policy to our employees, who will acquire the knowledge and skills necessary for information security, and ensure that they are committed to information security.
- Compliance with Laws, Regulations and Contractual Requirements
We will comply with laws, regulations, codes and contractual obligations related to information security and meet the expectations of our customers.
- Responding to Violations and Incidents
In the event of a violation of laws, regulations, rules, or contractual obligations, or an information security-related accident, we will take appropriate action to prevent a recurrence.
Date of incorporation: August 1, 2023
MASAKI SEISAKUSHO CO.,LTD
President Yasuhiro Masaki
Saitama Prefecture Declaration on Environmental SDGs Initiatives
MASAKI SEISAKUSHO CO.,LTD will promote SDGs initiatives to realize a sustainable society in which no one is left behind.
August 25, 2023
Saitama Prefecture supports your initiatives.
SUCURITY ACTION Self-Declaration
The Basic Policy on Information Security is a self-declaration system for business operators to take information security measures, implemented by the Security Center of the Information-technology Promotion Agency, Japan (IPA).